Понедельник, 20.05.2024, 07:06

Beaux Arts - collaboration...

bambuchelika - Форум

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Творческая лаборатория » Фан-фики по теме книг (фильмов, мульт фильмов и т.д.) » bambuchelika
bambuchelika
bambuchelikaДата: Воскресенье, 25.03.2012, 00:07 | Сообщение # 1

"AAAAH, OOOOOH. My cock would begin to harden.as your breasts press against my chest and your fingers glide gracefully against my fullness. They hurried until they reached the gate. She suddenly pulled her mouth from Greg's cock and started to jerk him off as she breathlessly yelled out "Ohhh, fuck me, fuck me, shove it up my ass". For some reason I've been fanasizing about other women lately. Very gentle he reached both hands back to my gracefully rounded, pure white bottom and held each buttock in his palm. As Karen lovingly caressed my tits, she glanced dewey-eyed at her husband and smiled. Slowly I reached down and spread the lips of her vulva to visually enjoy each tiny fold, each crease, each wrinkle of Kimberly's now moist pussy. As I said, they were all, well, beautiful. (As I watched this display I even imagined for a moment that my cock was in her mouth and that she was sucking wildly on it.

Форум » Творческая лаборатория » Фан-фики по теме книг (фильмов, мульт фильмов и т.д.) » bambuchelika
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Форма входа
Приветствую Вас Гость
Друзья сайта

us5-richie
Сайт о Avatar: The Last Airbender / Аватар: Легенда об Аанге
Наш опрос
Какой ваш любимый жанр?
Всего ответов: 17

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!